Friday, October 31, 2008

LeiSuRe MAll & Starbucks ^^

The next day, sure i will be the latest 1 wake up... While i wake up is already 1pm like tat... Then we went out to puchong somewhere else to eat, firstly v still donno wat to eat de, sudenly saw 1 shop name 驰名肉骨茶直落玻璃餐厅... then everybody also agree to eat bak gut teh... After the meal, we asked jia yi bring us to her new house. But she refuse to that, then at the end we also went to Leisuremall... then we walk around there and buy something... Ask the ccb present me the key chain but she don't want... HMMMM... never mind i buy myself...

This is how the key chain look like... Izit cute leh??


Then ccb don't want buy me the key chain, so we force her treat us starbucks... hehehe... Luckily she treat!!!Hehehe.. Then we ss there..take many photo...coz nothing to...

U treat us starbucks...i Love u soooo much...

Emoing there... Ciu took for me...
Promoting starbucks tissue...


This is wat we bought... Ciu bought bottle & i bought a key chain..

Jia yi with m3

Ciu & me


3 of us ^^



Look at my pomogranate drink... & Thong 1 is vanila latte...


Tasty~~~


4 of us...


starbucks tissue... Hehehe


No comments: