Monday, April 20, 2009

2 In 1

I've got 2 post to blog and I was busy for the previous few days. So I got no time to blog and now I'm going to post it all together in one post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17 April 2009 Tee Dai Wai's 19th Birthday
Yay.. Finally we have done the suprise for her and she like it. But the only thing is, she knew the suprise again.. Sigh.. Waste my energy to keep acting.. Ceh~~
The burthday girl wanna to go ZanMai Sushi at The Garden have her birthday dinner. So we all go there late and she's the person reserve table and wait us inside there..Its really sorry~
I asked ciu to go Pyramid bought the Jco mini donuts as a birthday cake for T. Then she wait me damn damn long there..until fat mou.. and I was also waiting for my mom come back.. Sorry for wait so long.
Then after bring ciu..I speed up to The Garden.. Finally reached there and take our dinner.
ME and the Birthday Girl..
Her donuts cake.. Very cute~ Love shape...

LiLi And ME..
This fellow was the birthday girl suprise.. See how yong sui am I..Afterward, We went to Ms.T house chit chat and bla bla bla..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working for event 3April-12April 2009

Beginning of April, I've been selected to worked for an event. That called Marque Event for Colgate. Is worked as a detailer and just keep talking and talking. I went for few times training for this huge event. It's actually not easy to be select and I was so lucky to be selected. Of cause, harder job pay much more. So it's actually worth for it.

Each day I have been talked to around 1000 persons and lets imagine that I talk for 3 days. Lastly my sounds in the third day was starting sexy and the forth day when I went to college...It's damn sexy + cute.. said by my friend.

This was the event entrance. The place which I always standing.

This is all of our Marquee team.. 8 fellow.. and the 1 kayu seating behind there..
After this event at Sunway, I went to Johor for this event also. It's not awesome like what I thought. I share a room with Hui Xian.. My babe.. We was like crazy in the room.. It just a little small room and we kept shouting like crazy in the room and just to chat something stupid really sam pat (3 8). But there happen the things that I din't think before cause I kena complaint. Kanasai~

Fine.. Do what you want to do..

End

No comments: