Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

Don't know what to post. Just update it. Cause my blog seems like long time didn't update. Just tell what I did this few weeks on May.
I work like hell on weekend.. Celebrated birthday with Ciu Ciu..
Started class..
I watched football, sunrise and didn't sleep for the whole night with a friend.
I heard a rumor that I courting by someone.. WTH?? bullshit!
I watched movie with friend without pay..Yayyy~~
Watched Wolverine and Mongol.. Since no need to pay..

Went to E-excel talk.. Start doing this side job. Wish the day of succeed will come true.
Celebrated Mother's Day and my Early Birthday with my family.
Didn't contact with someone in this month. Sobb..
Joggeg in evening when I'm free..

Wearing bra walked around in my house, cause the weather it's really hot like helllllllllll.. Yum cha quite often at night..
Pok gai dy this month..

No transport.. even the kancil I used to drive.. I lost my leg~ T.T
Have to walk out to the bus stop..
Haiz..Sien..
Recalled what you told me..
Shaking head... Emoing..
.Sigh..
End

1 comment:

Sheau Jia said...

wah....
hot temperature makes ppl emoing...
nowadays lots of ppl in emoing...
geng arg!!!
today rainig ma...more better lo..

take care ya...