Friday, January 22, 2010

New


Love back to my lovely home.. Have been long time never experience any single love in my home with my family. Why? Cause of my willfulness.. Can say so, not only my fault. My dad fault, too. Em, it's about 1 an half year I've never get a single coin from my parents. But, yesterday I got 100 bucks from dad and he paid me without reluctant. I was sooooo surprised! Since when I started to talk with my dad? Just because of one of my upline(Derick). He said..'everything is just depends on how you think.' Then few question started spinning around my head.

Why do I have to keep stubborn-ing?

Is there any benefits if I keep doing that?

They are my parents, shouldn't I treat them better. Why?
Because without them, without me...
without me being stubborn in the corner..

It's make me feel awkward because of these awful 'joke'!!
Don't willing to recall whats the 'joke' that made me stubborn for quite some time.LOL
Since this is the brand new year, everything start with a word NEW!

Ohyea!! Daddy got a brand new water heater! No longer have to shower using chilling air paip! Hate that! Have you experience showering in dark? I HAVE!! It was like a blind man touching everything in the bathroom! Shitty experience due to a very sudden electricity off in my house. Ishhh...

End

No comments: