Saturday, August 7, 2010

Botanical garden part II

It's time to blog. Sorry for not blogging for death long time.. I have so many thing wanted to update here but i barely have time to spend here. Now, I just want to update my blog no matter how tired am I, cause tomorrow is my OFF DAY! Yet I have no plan for tomorrow. Guess its time for me to rest at home? I noticed that I hardly stay home unless its night time.

Lets talk about my outing with my TP gang. This is not the first time I been there, but 4 of us have no idea of how the way to that place. When I jump into car, Thong asked me.. which way should we take? Then I'm like....... HOW I KNOW?? I expected they would know and they expected my would know the way. End up, we took about 1-2 hours time to reach that place! Sia sui!!! Samore call this and that. It just a place that not too far but we brought the car to round almost the whole shah alam area! I swear I won't let this thing happen anymore! Ensure that next time when you going to that place please ask me!! I know there freaking well!! LOL! Luckily I'm not the driver.. ^^


About 12 plus we reached there. We rent bicycle and ride it to here and there.. until somewhere that we don't even know how to back to right place that we should be.. Sadly.. Start raining halfway cycling. We spent sometimes to wait at the pondok.
Then I camwhore then lor~ what to do?
Then somebody join me ^^
Sweet sweet~ whispering 'I <3 U'
Whose back?? BF? Nah~~ obviously that is Thong lar~
Both of us look silly like kiddie saje.
Later getting more ppl join us. This is even more crap!

This is the best pic that we have. Other pic would just make me laughing like crazy whenever i look at it!
Lets continue our journey!
We found a very lousy Cactus farm.. Just snapped some picture then leave there very soon.
Then I emo awhile at the lousy cactus farm. isn't it nice?



I found 2 kittens infron of 4 seasons house!
She even more eager to sayang the kitten! Can't help.. Another kitten lover..
In 4 seasons house.. Its summer in the house! not much special.

Thong's turn emo..
I'm exhausted!
Finally, we went to Bak Gut Teh nearby my house instead of drive all the way to klang. Becoz this is the branches of the klang bak gut teh! I'm sick of this Dry Bak Gut Teh lately! Almost every week once Dry Bak Gut Teh!! Even last week working at klang area, I even forced my colleagues to bring me for dry bak gut teh!! die die insist want to eat bak gut teh! haha!! Next time bring you for bak gut teh! yes.. is you! ^^
Thats all for my update first. Hope that I manage to update 1 more post soon.
Night!

END

No comments: