Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year earthlings!!!!!!
It is first day of 2011. Had a great new year eve, don't you? I had a great new eve though.
Well, as usual I have summarize my whole year experience. Lets don't talk and look back to those sadness and bad one. Lets just recall to the great, joyous, awesome and memorable flashback. I appreciated those people who had step into my life. Maybe you are not the great to others but you are the best to me. Love you all.
First of all, its ME!! Lolx Nah.. Just want to let you know. I'm growing and different from the-how-I-used-to-be. I might not getting prettier but I'm tougher and capable now days.
Thanks to people who made me down as at the meantime they make me grow. Ain't we have to optimistic? I would not hate them nor treat them as how I used to treat them. No doubt, cause I'm no longer the college time Xiyun.

Here you go all the birthday celebration I had with my dearest one. It is not all about it, should be more but not as much as last year.
These are my experience working as promoter this year. Guess it would not happen anymore in the future? Beside this, working in the office is stressful but it is also one of the factor to make me tougher. I don't have much picture working in the office, however the fun and interesting side is undeniable.

They are my beloved family, heart them very much. They are supportive and person who willing to analyze what ever issue that I had faced with me.

Hey! Now my favorite. Travel, trips and outings. During last year had 1 overseas trip to 3 countries Macau, ShenZhen, Hong Kong. It was pretty awesome. Btw, I have few local trips as well to Cameron Highland, Melacca during CNY, Sungai Chillin, Putrajaya Wetlands and many more outings.Well, Nicholas growing as well!! See, he is getting funnier and naughtier. He don't like me as he don't like any girls except his mother and his sister. This monkey is always driving me crazy during the weekend as I'm the one who baby seat them during the weekend. No matter how, they are still adorable to me.

These are all the medals that I gain from those Marathons. The hardest run will be the first run that I joined(Mizuno 11km) as I've been not running long distance about 3 years time since graduated from secondary school. I didn't get any medal for the first run as I was not well. However, i never give up in joining the following run. The second run (Pacer 12km) I managed to get finisher medal, isn't its good sign? The 3rd run (Step of Hope 7km) I was the 27th to complete the run. The 4th run (TIBI run 7km) I took 63 minutes to complete the whole journey. It is not the fastest record but it is an achievement to myself.
People started asking me what is my new year resolution. One of my friend said why don't you make it as a determination instead? Yes, they are about the same both is to get yourself motivated. Guess everyone should have one, I will always support and hoping you will get to achieve your goal. All the best my friend. Love you all.

Thanks.

No comments: