Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm not a GENIUS

Feel like so sorry to my group member.. I'm not purposely want scold them..

But it was too kelang-kabut...

Just sometimes I lost control and raise up my voice..

Lecture keep shaking his head...

Customer kept complained about the service...

Drinks haven come.. Soup haven come... Billing haven settle...

What to do?? Staff got their own opinion...Got their own mind...

That's why all lost control...And out of my mind...

I'm the Ass Manager.. This was the first time our group Floor Practical..And was my first time holding this position..

I don't even know what should I do.. All the ppl just look at Manager and Ass Manager..

Their face are so innocent..But when the work start..All different and they got their own mind..

This was the sucks team work... Even MAMAK better than us i think...

Why meeting ur'll got no idea?? Just wanna dismiss?? On the job ur'll got so many question and problem??

And You!! I'M NOT A GENIUS.. Don't expect me can handle all the things without task...

Finally..I'd be the bad person.. Blame the mistaken of staff...He'll be the good person..Praising the group..'I really happy to you'll group first performance'..

Is this just a sentence for console us?? Whatever.. Thanks..

No next time for those high position job!!

I hate... Made me headache... Luckily Jia Yi bring me home.. (Really appreciate)

If not I think i will faint on the bus..

End

3 comments:

ThOnG said...

hey, calm down...
next time they be the manager or ass. manager, they will know tis position is hard to do de la...
then u can '玩残' them lo..

KV said...

hmm...calm down larh..sumore its nt kelang-kabut..is kelam kabut..zzz

yAo said...

hiu~sei evon!! me so mang zang samore want to zat me..I admit my B.M is very very sucks la..
Ya..Hope so next time is my turn to wan chan them...muahahaha..