Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Fried Rice

I'm damn poor now~
Friends... Please don't ask me to YAM CHA, WATCH MOVIE, SING K, PASAR MALAM, SUPPER...
I got no moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... T.T...sob..

Damn poor now...regret that stop working during last year Dec...

So...Mommy keep OT recent... then...I have to eat myself...

Last night, i ate CINTAN mee... Nice... 2day... I fried rice myself...

Why suddenly I want to fried rice??

because now I got kitchen practical at college wat.. Might be addicted to cook..

What's the ingredient I put inside??

Egg... Rice... Soya sauce... Onion Oil... That's all...

Actually...

I forgot to put salt... ^^ Paiseh...

But it still taste delicious.. Because it was cook by YEW XI YUN de ma...

Just a bit oily..

This how it looks like..

Is it looks damn delicious??? Who want?? Next time cook for YOU..
^^ have to pre-order ya...

END

5 comments:

ThOnG said...

swt lo...
forgot to put salt tim, tat mean is tasteless la...
still said very nice.. =.=zz

xiao wei said...

boleh makan ke?? i wan i wan! hehe~

Unknown said...

cloud i mau!

Ling Hwei said...

teLol, everyone so support ha,i think can eat d!! haha...

yAo said...

yeah...baby...every1 have...coz every1 support wat...thanks for support ya...^^ xiow wei suquan and ling hwei oso have..thong don have..haha..won't la..i will still give u..