Thursday, March 5, 2009

Special Working Experience^^

4.30 am already woke up 2day...I slept at 2am..
I can't sleep..Cause a lots of thing start come out from my mine..

I was thinking a lots of rubbish thing.. And also panic for the event which I work..

Wake up.. Make breakfast... put make up.. Packing bags.. Wait for my partner... HUI LING..
She come to bring me..
While reach the Sunway Convention Center.. All of our colleagues already start preparing..

Well.. I doing for the fitness cereal and just pour with milk..so got nothing to prepare..
Then HUI LING and me just lepak there la..
Around 7 something the event start...
All the Nestle merchandiser over M'sia are there.. Kuantan Johor KL..

Everything go smoothly... and the only bad thing are the Fitness Uniform are damn yong sui...
Like wearing bf shirt.. Wanna see? I can show u next time in my phone..^^
Then samore need to wear an apron..Like shit~

I thought Fitness will be wearing very sexy shirt or skirt 1..Who noe is suck like tat..
Ppl Milo girls wear short skirt..and sport collar T...Look at myself like ah sum oni..
ishhhh.... But so far..still got ppl wanna take photo with us la... Then not that hurt la..^^

First time doing like that kind of event leh... it's awaresome... I love it...
Ponteng class..value for it!!!!

End

1 comment:

ThOnG said...

Ponteng Queen!!
U look like very enjoy it,
next time let me c ur ys working shirt.. haha