Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Strange Distribution Job^^

My first time wore formal dress with black heels for Distribution Job..
Distribute what kind of things??.................................. Newspaper.. =.=''
Is it strange??? Wear so nice..and just for distribute Newspaper..
I have never try before wear like this..Is kinda discomfort to me..^^
And the black heels.. Was my first time also.. Now i learned to wear heels..
This is how I looks like while doing the distribution..

Morning Sir, Here is your Newspaper..
Ms Siow Jia... Phewittttttt~~ Don't blame me put ur photo here..
Working don't forget entertainment.. Both of them are sister...Pretty sisters..
Don't know what car is that..but is a high position ppl's car...
Me and Siow Jia... My partner..
Can see my leg dirty... Stupid dirty cat..^^
Me and Hui Ling Babe..^^

2 Blackies and 1 fairy..
This is the poss of the person in charge asked us to do..^^ Like Beauty Contest..
This Event work start on 6am early in the morning till 10am and i suppose to wake up at 4.45am..
But I over slept.. Until 5.30am only wake up.. Going crazy on that time..have to make up, sum more haven pack my beg yet.. haven practice learn to walk with heels..
Finally I done my simply make up.. I don't even know what I put on my face.. and Hui Ling reach my house at 5.50am.. Prouded that I able to done everything in 20 minutes..^^
So for this Event.. Thanks for LiLi borrowed me her Black heels..
Thanks for my dear cousin sister(Katherine)borrow me her dress..
Thanks for Hui Ling fetch me there.. And her sister too..
Thanks for my partner too..Siow Jia..
Really appreciate you all..

End

3 comments:

sue chuen said...

my name is liew hsueh chuen not LIU HSUEH CHUEN!!! lol. why i ada blog tis is bcoz of you tis ppl la. ned an acc only can drop comment. ma Q fan. i mai create lo.
btw hahahhahhahahhahaahha.
i wan to ask why those uncle sell newspapaer d no ned to wear so nice d?

Sheau Jia said...

hey
wah...!!!my pic not nice ....lol
thanks for posting the pic also!!!
i also felt that very sampat...xD
WEAR SO NICE THEN GO N DO THE COVER??!!
hui ling they all more harm...no table de...
but it is also fun to work wif u all !!!
then ,thanks to u too!!!xD

*oh ya,my mom said u make up more pretty .....xD

yAo said...

Sorry lo Liew Hsueh Chuen... Wanna drop comment doesn't need to log ur account rite??Bad excuse!!The uncle selling newspaper didn't wear so nice coz they are selling...And I'm just distribute for someone.. Understand?? U so stupid must not understand...
Sheau Jia thanks for ur mom praising..^^And I'm happy too to work with u..