Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunway & Raub

Do you know where is Raub??
Yesterday I have just come back from Raub.

On Wednesday.. I went to Sunway Pyramid with my Course mate...^^
What we had did there??
We watched 'Race To Witch Mountain'..Is a nice movie.. Strongly recommend to watch..
And we thought to go play bowling.. So unlucky.. Have a competition there..
Then we just go everywhere take photo..
Good~~
This is the sky view that I suddenly felt it very nice...At night...Our dinner settle at 'Yuan' Restaurant.. Is a famous steamboat restaurant..
Why?? Because the chicken wing there need to grab.. It's really funny..
First time grap chicken wing with those ppl...is really crazy... Lik & me just laugh at there...
Because we are shocked.. And keep laughing there.. Like crazy.. But at last we also got the chicken wing..

After finish the dinner, we chit chat there... And suddenly plan to go Raub for vacation..
So our last decision was plan to go Raub on the next day..

On the next day, we met at Flamingo College.. And depart from there...
In a Little Myvi... Totally cover by our voice.. The routine took us around 1 hour more..
Quite fast..

Arrive at Raub, firstly go Lik house have look and have a sit..And put our luggage..
Afterward, we go to the waterfall there.. Called Ulu Dong... Is actually quite far, couse it took 35 minutes to reach there..
The waterfall there is not really awesome like what I thought..
Little Waterfall...
Washing hand...
All of us...
Washing legs.. Really cold... Alex, Lik & me..
None will come to this waterfall.. Totally no ppl there...
In the night, nothing can do there..so we bring mahjong and rammi there.. I tough them play Rammi..and they teach me play mahjong.. I like mahjong actually..Just not really understand it..
I learned to rode motocycle there.. but now is Suling bring me.. too bright can't see.. Just wanna show how it's look like.
The next day, before going back home.. Then we go to the Big play groud there to take some picture for memories..
Wow..See Alex... Lye down..Act something special...^^
Alex, Me, Jia Wai, Yuen Sun, Lik..
I like this picture.. Special..and nature..
Then we have to back to KL..Cause I have a very important training.. Thats why can't stay for few more days.. Is a village that peaceful.. Got shop open at 2am then samore got ppl will eat there... Really can't understand..
This is Yuen sun with me..
Take turn wearing my spec... Crazy...

End

No comments: