Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

I'm back friend!!

Back from Bali.. Back from Sadly..

Xiyun is back!!!
I can tell you my everything happily..
The very bad thing gone.. So the very good things will come!!
I've cut my hair.. shorter.. cut all the bad things!!
Yay~~

Talk about the Bali trip!!
HAHA
The first day, I missed flight! hahaha.. =.='' still can laugh
Then the following day goes smoothly!!
Luckily nothing happen to me!!
All the bad thing has come to me.. I'm being much more tough!!
Bali photo??? Er..show u guys another time.. No time to upload photo..

Keep in touch!! Muackssssssssssssssssss..(Very juicy kisss) ^^

END

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yoyo welcome back.
finally u cut ur long long hair whee
whn can c u!
let me c pic nxt time i meet u k!

yAo said...

not really short la. still long hair.. but shorter..^^

Unknown said...

YAO!!!!!
SEA!!!!!
YUN!!!!

Jenn said...

Hey, this's Jett
How short you cut your hair?
didnt show picture also
LOL