Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Robbery

I kena robbed..


The story begin like this, yesterday night around 10pm. I'm out to do my case study with friends. I'm planning to do this until morning like that. Well, around 4 somthing I done my things and prepare to drive back. My friend offer to follow my car to ensure that I'm safe to reach home. But i refuse cause I think thats 'lebih' nothing will happen de la. As I always said, life are so unpredictable, I kena rob!! Shit right? Firstly while i reached my house and I'm start thinking that will it be safe?? Nothing to protect my self samore.. At last I don't think much just came down from car. When I'm gonna to lock the car. The bastard shouted at me and walking toward me. The things I regret the most are I din't jump back to the car and cabut! Yet it too late, cause the fella coming and holding a Parang which like using to cut durian one. Then the fucking bastard put the parang o my neck..Does it seems like dramatically leh~ But it's real thing happened to me. I can feel the sharpness of the parang and I shouted! I damn freaking fucking really afraid!! I shouted don't know like what. Then the bastard asked me 'diam' and give him all the things.
What actuall I'm holding was my lappie bag, my lappie and broadband inside, my purse, 2 handphone, although both are sucks phone but it's useful to me even my spec the bastard took it! The most funny thing was I asked the bastard give me back the IC and license and he did gave me back!! Weird rite? ^^Then he said open the car door what's inside there? Then I purposely made the car alarm alert.. But no 1 could hear and the bastard start nervous while the alarm alert and he asked me quickly shut off the alarm! I followed what he said. Just be obey to what he said. He jump inside the car and I'm standing on the road with blank mind. He start the engine then only I realise that he wanna to take my car too..
Fuck him to Hellllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!! while he inside the car then I faster cabut! I run like crazy to my house! Cause I felt that I'm so lucky that he din't hurt me and didn't kidnap me. When I told my mom that I robbed she din't scold me and din't blame me at all. The thing she worry the most is me. It's so touchily. Yesterday morning,I've just told to my course mate that my mom are so not considering and not understanding. But actually I'm the most whose not considering and not understanding. The day before yesterday, she was always talk alot of thing just don't want to let me out and I'm dislike what he did like that to me. But my mom do that she have her own reason and I always said her don't be so superstitious ok!! Nothing will happen to me! So.. all my data inside the laptop and phone gone.
Friend.. Now days I can't always on9 and won't update my blog so often but do keep in touch with me. I'm still using the old number. I got it back! yet I lost all the contact number those memorable msg and photo. If you guys saw this blog, let me know your phone number. I kena rob i din't cry at all but the things that me make me feel wanna cry that all my friend, family concern. They did help me alot like doing the report and others stuff.. Love you guys..
Story end here..

End

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, scary. @.@''

Sheau Jia said...

u are very yong gan!!!

jia you!!!

u r the best ya!!!

take care...

imJOEY said...

adui~si beh chi gek.
then ur car gone as well?
omg~freaking bad luck.

Anonymous said...

Economy no good makes many ppl lose his job den come out samun...Bkful n no next time~
Bleks :P