Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FunnY ^^

I went to college 2day.. Once I reached there, my friend said: cancel class!!
What to do??? Stay there chit chat a while and had breakfast la..
During the afternoon class which after meal. It's really really sleepy.
I can't even open my eyes to look at the lecture.

Well, lecture given the break time sure I'd slept die..
After class, I feels like wanna go home soonest!! Damn sleepy..

Rainy day, but luckily it's not heavy.
So while I'm waiting bus to go home, a teenager guy stand next to me and waiting for bus.
Wait kinda long time, then our bus came.
On bus, accidentally we sat together.

Firstly, both of us did the same thing..... Sleep..
So both of us sleep alllllllll the way til home..

And what's that so funny was while I was sleeping...
My head lost control and kept on lay on his shoulder.. I don't wanna do that..
But I lost control while sleeping.

Of cause that he didn't do anything to me..
But when almost reach home, I wake up..what I saw was..
His saliva kept leaking out.. Terrible man!!!

I think the 2 guy seating infront of us will like..
Gorhhhhhhhhhhh..this 2 fellow how come can sleep like hell on the bus..
But I'm not terrible as the teenager guy la..^^
We went down from bus at the same place..

While walking back home.. I kept grinning all the way.. Like stupid!!
Cause I keep visualized the scene of us sleeping in the bus..
END

7 comments:

sue chuen said...

omg. your drawing a.
lol. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
juz so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yAo said...

ya..I'm trying draw it out and let you'll visualize it. It's really really funny!! until now i'll still grinning while recall the scene..can't tahan weh~

Unknown said...

yo i like to sleep at bus also lo
just this monday... whn i wake up. i got so many saliva on my hand. TT the aunty beside me looking at me like @.@ paiseh

I'm wins said...

ur drawing so sucksss o....hehe.
haha,i can imagine u fishing at the bus,haha so terrible.....

Unknown said...

nice drawin! xP haha

hong said...

wao...
that hard to imagine lah..
u like teenager??
haha...
actually i'm 18
don't like me...
haha.....

yAo said...

curly hair: nice drawing rite!!u are the one so understanding!! cannot believe that u viewed my blog!!

hong: don't think too much that i'll fall for u ok!! u r the only 1 keep thinking that u r 18 ok!!

cannot believe that while i draw a pic out got received so many comment!! thanks everyone!! i'll continue to draw!! and won't upload pic edy..^^ thanks for support!!