Saturday, June 13, 2009

PD Half Day Trip

WoW!!
Cannot believe that 3 of us went to PD by a little ViVa.
Firstly, our plan was going to Waterfall somewhere at Ulu Langat. Life are so unpredictable, 2 of my friends their 'relative'(period) comes and visit them. Of course that I'm not going to play around at the waterfall alone!! So.. Our plan changed to PD for picnic. I've been long time din't picnic since I'm growing elder.

Early in the morning, I've dream of alot of excuse telling me that the trip will cancel because I'm lazy to wake up so early. But lastly I'm received a sms from Xue Ying said she will reach after 10 minutes. Definately I can't prepare during this 10 minutes. So, I asked her come to my house and discussed with her about the plan. We brought some food from my house and head to HC house. She prepared some sandwich and some others snack to picnic over the beach.

Well, we took 1 an half hour to reach PD. Its really awesome that we able to reach there and din't get lost!! Wuuu HOOOO!! Now.. Lets the pictures talk!!

Windy windy~~
Take a well rest on the beach..
That's the most comfortable post for me!!
Fitness cereal as our snack.. Low Low Fat..
Sandwich made by HC..It's delicious~~ Yummy
Sunlight and the beach~~
Let's Jump!!
Thats 3 of us..
Me!!
3 of us again~~
Sunny sunny day!! Kinda HOTTTT...
Hc & me~
Lepak-ing over the beach..
Its really hot..
In the evening..
Look at the 'tai yang'...Feels on..
Hsueh Chuen and me..
Blek!!
Nokia Eseries.. and 3 of us..
Xue Ying and me~
The sun are going off..
I'm inside there with HC..

Let Jump again.. From afternoon jump until evening..
Resort and us..


Ending post with the beach..

Flirting???
Bring me tooooo... 'dai wo zou'~~~
Cleaning ourself inside the toilet belongs to the resort..
Finally... we ended here..^^Afterward, we head back to KL. Our dinner settled at a steamboat restaurant somewhere at Puchong.
That's all for pur trip^^

END


2 comments:

Unknown said...

tht 'flirting' pic is damn nice weih! hahahaha xP

Sheau Jia said...

nice pic!!!!
until i wanna to go adi ...
:)