Monday, June 22, 2009

Freaking Delight!!

Oh my god!! Couldn't believe that I can do that!!!I told him everything!!Cause I'm trusted my freaking accurate 6 senses!!HAHAHAHAHA!! Crazy!Few days before, I was really really really really moody and upset.. Thru my MSN pm, and I've been posted a blog which is really moody blog yet i removed it. So you guys won't see it! haha!! Just like yesterday, I found that I am nothing to him and I found that I'm such a ignorance, stupid even naive person!! I blamed myself. Today, I think everything in positive and I'm being fearless today. I'm not going to hint him anymore and I told him everything that I felt. These is the every first time in my entire life to do that! He didn't disappoint me these time.. Haha!! Actually he used to disapointed me and while I'm telling him about that, I was freaking worry that I'll be disappoint by him. Finally the convo ended happily and I'm grinning, smiling, even laughing all the time althought we are not chating..Muahahahaaha.. I just wanna Laugh out Loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.. This the things that annoying me always and lastly I settled it yet not totally sucessful la.. It drive my sanity,my mind even my soul.. Thats why I'm always dreaming! Nah.. Dreaming is regardless to the thing.. My friend, I know that this post is hard to let ur'll to read because I bet that u guys must be look at it start feeling dizzy and give up to read it. Thats the point I wanna to do this!! ^^ Naughty right?? blek!

*today Mom's car kena saman.. and she force me to pay it at somewhere at KL...Shit!! Taking bus!! I'm really hatre to it!! really du lan~~~~
*my eldest sis had delivered a baby boy!! It's enough for to be freaking delight!!
*my relative knew that I'm doing E.excel!! next step should be easier!!
Friends!! Be Happy for me ok??? wooohoooo!!!

End

3 comments:

hong's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hong's said...

Finally ur repression broke out!!
haha... then hope u always can be happy!!

ThOnG said...

wah.... tat mean 'OK' ald la?
congratezz!! not suffer again...
hahaha