Sunday, June 14, 2009

We are STUDENT

Can you believe that 'WE ARE JUST STUDENT' can settle car crashed case??
That's happened to me!! Feels that I'm really lucky!!
I have never feel that I'm a lucky person before..
But now, I am..
Well, after shop at Pyramid I'm going send Suquan back home. Inside the car park, while I reversed I crash someone's car..haha..the car are so unlucky.. Then I just cabut..blek..so sorry..
There's a cleaner saw that I crashed someone car but nothing he can do what!!
So I drive as usual..Unluckily, I crashed again~~ T.T
This time much more serious!!
The vistim's car serious than mind car of course that he ask me to pui la..
I said: I just don't have so much.. coz I'm student..
The uncle consider kind.. He said its ok.. coz we are student.. forget about it..
thats all.. settle..
Actually I don't thinks so that's my fault.. Cause I kept in my lane and cannot be I use my back to crash ppl gua~~ anyway..

This is how my car hurt.. Still ok..

End

No comments: