Monday, June 1, 2009

Jaded

I've asked to work for an event job.. It's Nestle Nesvita Omega Event. I have to work on each week 3 days means Fri Sat and Sun. Firstly I thought that event will be enjoyable and I expected this job sure will be hard as last time work for the Marquee event(colgate).

Well.. I work for this event and I'll get 150 bucks for each day. So I thought that this payment is acceptable to me yet its just a payment that you work much more and pay a lil bit more. Listen!! Its not extra money k!! So, I'm work with 5 person of my team.. That's Kok Wing(driver), Yue Fang, Joylnn, Kelvin and me!! They are really nice guys!! Had fun working with them.Every morning, we carpooling to work at 1 Utama Jusco. There is really crowded!! The first day, We are looking forward to the favourite part while working hope to have fun and enjoy it!! But it's totally out of my mind!! First day every things is ok.. But tired like hell.. Second day, I kena scolded by a lady.. I forgive her.. A salesperson will always get scold by some weird customer.. I'm ok!! Althought while scolding by her was really upset and moody.. But I'm enough tough!! I can get over it!! One thing that make me happy while scolding by her was..I din't show her some sour face and I can said sorry to her althought thats not my fault.. Can't imagine!! and I didn't shoot her back!! Can see I'm that experiences!!! But the day still that exhausted!!

The third day, everything go smooth..nothing special. While off, I told kok wing that I'm tired until I'm don't wanna to say a tired word... Coz I kept saying TIRED until last day of the job. End of the job, finally I've no energy to say that I'm tired anymore..
Can you imagine how tired am I??

Following, introduce this fellow.. He's Kelvin.. Zi lian kuang(自恋狂).. Like to enjoy self to somthing which is not really fun to others!! Swt rite? Yet he made alot fun too la..Thx.
This a sweet girl named Yue Fang. She's kind and hardworking.. Just like our sis take care of us, arrange our break time.
This's the first batch of nurse from Masha college.. Leng lui yor~~ and I'm acting one of the nurse tooo!Actually our event doing something special which is while you purchase any item of Nesvita more than 30 bucks then we will give u health screening to test the glucose level and cholestrol level. Of course I tested it!! My blood glucose are 6.1mmol(after meal) and the cholestrol level are 3.9.. Means I'm that healthy enough!! Wooo hooooo!!
This is the tools use for health screening.

These are the second batch of the nurse..
Yue Fang, me and Jolynn(Hui Lin)...
Jolynn is another sweet girl that work with me always.. Bring me to work is my girlfriend too..Kiss me kiss me~~Muackssss...
Buddy~~~
This is Kok Wing..which is our driver.. He's like our brother(Gor gor) take care of us.. Lead us all the way.. While working, we used to discussed about girl around there.
After standing for whole day, we have to put our leg on the table to let the blood circulation goes better. This the lil secret I used to release tired. It's really work!! So while waiting for those gentlement, Fang and me use the time to release tired. Cause afterward we still have to walk a looooooong distance to our car.. Can you imagine that after a whole day standing and have to walk a hell long distance..
I can tell you the feeling is... like walking in a desert til almost die then only found the way end. Terrible tired..Really have fun working with them.. So I'll end here.. Thx for giving me alots of fun although it's tiring job..

End


No comments: