Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good THings

After all the bad things gone, Good thing started come over. My salary has accumulated quite A BIT and it's out. How happy you know?? It could help me to covered expenses for the things I needed such as laptop, broadband even my debts from my mom. Further, I got some special event job from Epromode. They requested me to represented Colgate send an invitation card to those high post person and take photo with them. In fact, I don't know who are they, I just did my job probably. Then earn the money and the pay not bad too =) RM40 once, and I did twice!! Woohooo~~ Yesterday, Aliana (Boss) called me. She asked me to work for the Nestle Bliss Event. I was wondered, how come Aliana calling me?? Usually person who asked me to work shouldn't be Boss. It could be either one of my supervisor or recruitment department. Well, she asked me to coordinate the event for her of course nice pay again^^ Yet I have a final test next day. So couldn't make it! 100 bucks FLEW~That actually a nice opportunity to work for something different neither the money yet the explorer!
Today, Aliana called me again in the morning before heading to school. She offered me to work at their office as a marketing trainee. I was like.. What??? I don't think so I can handle it. What Aliana wanted me to do is like train the employee for special event cause she asked me to be the coordinator of event for her. See.. How nice the opportunity??? Sum more boss asking weh! Unfortunately cause of some 'leh ceh' examinations I couldn't make it again!! Sum more I don't have a vehicle to travel all the way to work or college. That so sad to reject my boss you know????? After the call, I was like 'lo lo luen' keep on thinking about that until now. Hence, I told my mom everything. She said she planing to buy a second hand car for me but the petrol fees I have to bear myself and after I have graduated and start working I need to pay her back for the car. Anyway, I deal with that because last time while I'm using uncle's car I pay petrol fee my self too. Wish I can faster own a car!! Fed up to take bus!
Lately, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It might be quite late to start reading these novel. Firstly, I was thinking about whether it's possible for me to finish read the novels. Yet it is possible because I'm reading this novel faster than reading a Chinese novel.
Anyway, This fella is back again to my house. I think he like my house and my family!! All the guy in my house he don't like even my bro and dad kacau him. He wouldn't want to bother them at all. See how 'babi' this fella. I asked him to 'HAND'?? He don't bother me too. Kanasai~~ He called Babi(Pig) not to call a dog. While I'm online, this fella always sat under my desk act pity.
Yesterday(5 August), I celebrated Philip's 24th birthday at a steamboat restaurant called 'tan sai gai'. The steamboat restaurant are special cause they give optional to the guess see whether the guess like to use electrical or charcoal for the steamboat. Then we choose charcoal guess it might be tastier than using a electrical one =p After the steamboat dinner, we went to Genting!! Crazy!! Snapped some pic but with Philip's camera so couldn't post it =(

That's all for my post =.=

End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...after U get a second hand car...Hope Aliana daily oso col U n promote U...wakakak