Saturday, August 22, 2009

Number List

1. Tyre 'poncit' on 09 August with Thong.. Nice experience! It's so ridiculous!! The tyre are totally cracked!! That's Thong's car but I'm the driver..^^ not my fault okay~ long story..
2. Worked for new launch liquor - Remy Martin. 150 perday!! I worked for 3 hours like that only! Worth it! First time try the liquor, it made me dizzy and blur sum more I need to drive myself..
3. 17 August - Graduation Ceremony at Club Darul Ehsan. Saw some graduated senior back together. First time wearing robe^^
Mama~~
Eldest sister.. Are we look alike?? can you believe she is a mother of 2 kids?? Believe it or not? Believe it..
4. Sister brought her Baby to my home and Doffy with me too. So.. Nicole(my niece) kept bully Doffy. I know Doffy hate her! ^^ but sometimes they could be very friend.
I had a dog; she has a 'dog' too..^^
This Nicholas Baby.. Cute ler~~
5. I bought thisbut I'm reading this
6. 17 August went to Cheras had dinner with Johnathan, Philip and Ken. Afterward, we went to THE HILL VIEW at Ulu Klang. Still remember the condo has collapsed and there's no one stay there anymore. Heard a rumors about haunted over there. So we went there have a look. Unfortunately, Philip said he saw something and he speed to leave that place yet I didn't see anything. In fact, it's excited!! Next haunted place they planning to Genting 14th floor. Crazy~
7. Worked for Colgate event. Just giving out mouth rinse to everyone to try and make a habit of rinse their mouth. Each day 120 bucks, it's arduous. Imagine that each day need to give out 3-4k bottles of mouth rinse means each day 4 of us need to say 3-4k times of the slogan! I think the day I death I'll still remember the slogan of COLGATE PLAX MOUTH RINSE. Beside, I met Xue Ying, LH and Kelly at SS2 afterward I met Lai Kuan both also while I'm working. Of course I did gave some PLAX for them..^^
8. Watched G.I.Joe with Quan and Thong. In fact, there's another person said come but at last 'ffk'. 3 of us had dinner at Tokyo G(sushi Groove). The food are not really nice but the internal design of the restaurant looks kinda grand.
Curry Fried Rice not bad la~
She act like vampire..9. Holiday coming on next week!! start on 27 August onwards!! Date me! date me!!
10. I'm maxis operator now!! digi frens..so sorry for that..I don't mind ya'll call me boil porridge.^^

The End


7 comments:

Unknown said...

the baby boy's eyes so big..haha as big as mine ^^lol

yAo said...

ceh!! are you hint that your eyes are big?? and my eyes are small?? eleh~ kanasai la you..

Unknown said...

HAHA nolor dun misunderstand la ~^^

I'm wins said...

come and date me gamble....

yAo said...

oi..don't simply post some comment not related to this post okay~ between, I don't like gamble de lor~ You are..really addicted to gamble edy!

Jenn said...

whoa!
not bad wey
post everything in one shot
LOL

yAo said...

yeala..sekaligus! before i was busying for exam and working, no time to blog.. so i posted everything in one shot, easier ma~