Friday, July 9, 2010

Fat

Omg Omg Omg!! I'm gaining weight!! I'm just started to work in office for 2 months!
And I'm gaining 2 kg!!!!! Every month 1 kg 1 year 12 kg??????!! No way!!
My life working as a white collar is boring but challenging.
Btw, I would have lunch session everyday. It is an 1 hour break time yet it is still bothering cause everyone just so-no-idea... =.=Yeah.. Everyday we discuss about this topic in skype and even downstairs of the office. Just to decide where to eat. After lunch time, mostly likely I'd get back to my place and then look at the computer and rush for the rest of my work. My work is like no ending! However, everything is unpredictable. I managed to done all my work today. I got a feeling of I-AM-THAT-EFFICIENT! LOL.. *perasan je~ Nah.. actually compare to my colleagues, what they doing is 10 times harder than me. I know I need to do things like that in one day. But I just enjoy myself hard before I got to do this kind of job. Every Sun I'd start to worry a busy week is going to start again.. Every week repeat and repeat.. Work recycle and recycle.. Everything is just no ending. Yea... It sounds pathetic.
Not only that, my health condition is getting bad. My back and arm... Aching here and there. But luckily I got a student's mother who expertise on some kind of 'massage' but it's actually don't call massage is like something better than massage. She kept rubbing my aching area, the more painful the more pressure she put. My face was like squeeze together cause it is so fucking painful. The worst is.. half of the treatment when she rubbing on my back. I felt like fainting. This is serious! And I even felt like want to vomit! Eventually, she said my body is too weak and she cannot continue this treatment at this moment maybe next week.
The moment when I heard this.. I'm so upset. I wondered since when my body condition being this bad?? T.T Am I over work myself? But I don't think so, I can cope everything so I don't find that I over work myself!

God!! Give my healthiness!
Btw, I went to gym! LOL yeah.. it sound funny when it happens on me.
I just want to do some exercise at least 1 week once la. This is what I can do.

Time to sleep. Night!

End

No comments: