Sunday, July 4, 2010

I-City

A very random night, went out with sissy and her friends and my mumie tag along. Hardly bring mumie hang out with friends. Some might find it SWT.. But we just don't want to leave mumie alone all the time. Since we all always have activities like yum cha, outing, movie, pasar malam and whatever lame activities and leave mumie alone, stay home all the time. Its sound like I'm such a bad daughter, I'm not though. Cause I'm the one who always stay home together with mumie and we have dinner together sometimes when I got no tuition at night.


Let the story starts, about random night that we chill at I-City. A place that sounds nice, yet 90% are Malays. Everywhere is Malays with 'glowing hairband'. Yeah.. I admitted that I really found it is odd. Imagine that tudung with hairband... it-just-looks-so-wrong.


Sadly from far couldn't see the how is the flora looks like. In fact, it looks pretty nice.A big peacock at the back. Isn't is nice???? Picture with mumie.
Why am I possing like that?
Cause I'm trying to block something.
Never you mind what is that.

We found a corner which has few pandas in a green bamboo grove. Anyway, the panda looks like doggy instead of panda. LOL. So I'm trying to tell you guys that... This is a PANDA! Picture with Ciu Ciu and Sissy. We actually seating on panda, due to mumie bad skill in taking picture.
Picture with sissy gang except Ciu is my gang. ^^
Nice x 1000000

Nice x 10000000000000000000000000... Its just looks so real!I like this! The most awesome view there!
The group picture of youngster! LOL

Take 2~Had a great outing, but I wouldn't go back to that place again.
Lastly, sorry for not updating my blog dead long. Please do not desert it. =0

End

No comments: