Sunday, June 20, 2010

Durian Season

Its my off day!! Had 2 off days in a week! ^^ Thought is time to rest well, unfortunately mom grab me to her company function at Semenyih to have Durian meal, satay meal and buffet. Besides, they did provide us some drink so call Ling zhi drink. There are Ling Zhi with soya, Ling Zhi alone and Ling Zhi with coffee. Imma normal person, so I picked Ling Zhi alone. Who know its terribly bitter. I tried hard to finish it, but I drink half bottle then the rest throw back to mummie =p I rather prefer Ling Zhi with soya, not too sweet and it just nice for me. Afterall, it is all total FOC!!!
Before Durian buffet, mummie brought some Mongosteens and force me to eat it before have Durian meal. She used to force me do anything one. =.='' I also sudah biasa. Nice picture snapped by me again!! The Mangosteen which inside my stomach now n.nThen Durian durian durian~~ Unfortunately they only nice to see yet not nice to eat.
Then have satay meal~ Too full.. Manage to take few sticks of it. Thats not my daddy lar~ Thats my mom's colleagues's husband. He is nice! Talk funny stuff saje!Camwhoreeeeeeeeee~~~Going up to the 'chalet'. I have no idea why they call that house as chalet. It is just something like oldies house.
This is how it looks like inside the chalet. Found a stamp album from the shelves! Had a glance through it and.......... I did something bad. =p shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This one act one

The unique wooden basketSee, have you seen Durian which is still hanging on the tree?? Its cute!! Again, mummie forced me to hold the tree and snap pic like this.
There is some fruit or vege on my head! Can see?? I really have no idea what is that, even mummie.
Camwhore camwhore!! Isn't its nice??
The very very first time drive my BEN to so far away. Little BEN managed to speed 90km/h the fastest!! ^^ Mummie force me to drive again la! Sigh! Damn tired after a long way drive. Doze off once reached home!

End

No comments: