Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random

A very random friday. Yea.. I had my off day and of course I did fully utilized my day again. I spent my day by watching A-Team. Majority in the cinema are guys! Ciu and me been surrounded by guys! Didn't realized it until the show ended. Besides, shopping and eat all the day that also irresistible for me and Ciu! I am officially broke now. I spent abt 400 bucks!!! T.T Yet, I'm happy that I'm no longer being lifeless.

Afterward, head for tuition and I was late for about an hour due to the heavy traffic!! Gorshhhh!! So sorry to the girl cause she has to sleep late almost and 11pm only done my tuition.
When I am driving home, I called Johnathan up ask whether he wanted to come out to have a drink or supper cause we had been long time didn't lepak together!! Miss the day! So these day we gonna lepak together whenever we are free!! Anyway, the important matter I wanted to mention is.... when I'm calling that fella, I got caught by polis!! they saw me talking on the phone! sigh! when the polis saw me, give me signal like wanted to tahan me then i samore act like I can't see anything.. LOL! Daring ler~~ but then end up I did stop a side la. coz the polis cut me and asked me park a side. That time I was so damn panic!! The first thing I did is - check my purse see whether I got money anot!! Lol! I'm gonna to tell you all what is the conversation between me and the polis! Its funny!

Polis 1: Lisen....you tau you salah ape?
me: I tau.
Polis 1: so you nak saman??
me: I nak saman.
Polis 1: You nak saman??
me: yea.
Polis 1: You nak saman?
me: yea..
*polis 1 walk away talked with polis 2. about 5 minutes.
Polis 2: you tau you salah ape??
me: tau.
Polis 2: Ape?
me: talk on the phone.
Polis 2: yea. you tau tak boleh cakap telefon masa memandu tak??
me: Yea, I tau tapi emergency call.
Polis 2: You ni pergi mana?
me: balik rumah.
Polis 2: rumah dekat mana?
me: Taman mawar.
Polis 2: You ni dari mana?
Me: Wawasan.
Polis 2: you tau ni saman mahal tak? 3 ratus you tau?
me: yea, i tau..
Polis 2: Aiya~~ you ni susah la! ni saman mahal.. *keep looking at the saman book but write nothing there.
*look at my license&IC for a while...
Polis 2: ni you ke?? kenape rambut macam ni?? macam baru bangun?
me: ni fashion 2 tahun dahulu.
Polis 2: oh! ya ke?? tapi sekarang ni lebih baik ma~
me: ha-ha-ha..........*a very fake laugh
Polis 2: you pernah kena saman dulu ke?
me: tak.
Polis 2: ni masih P ke ape?
me: tak..
Polis 2: you lain kali jangan bikin(do) lagi. kali ni saya bagi chance kie!
me: okie okie okie!! thank you yea!!

I seem steady but my hand and leg was actually trembling like shit!! Really first time! But everytime kena block they also don't makan my money. so nice of them, always let me go. ^^ if they want money from me I only manage to pay them 20 bucks oni. coz i spent all my money ma! it such a good thing also!!

This is the random pic that snapped during yum cha session at Asia Cafe. The weirdo Mr. Johnathan Wong. You all might wonder why I used my shirt to covered half of my face. In an hour we chit chat over there, didn't realized been surrounded by malays! they all smoke crazily until I suffocated!!!!! Couldn't get any fresh air!! I'm not that kind of ppl cannot stand for cigarette smell, but its too heavy and and non stop keep smoking! Hate it!
Mr. Hakim that hoping so much to appear in my blog..bla~~~ here you are!! The ham sap uncle with tough out!!

Thats all for my day!! I manage to update my blog only during my off day. During my working days I would rather take my time to sleep.. I can't stand for it!Night!

End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ~U nak Saman?Yea~U nak Saman?Yea~