Friday, June 11, 2010

Career

I been working 2 weeks for my permanent job. Its busy and loads of stuff to learn there. Btw, I have some basic knowledge of it, so its not hard for me. Yet, I think soon I'm gonna to bear loads of pressure on my back. I suppose I'm ready to accept it, and that is how we learn things, right? My colleagues they all are friendly and treat me well ^^ Not as bad as how I thought before. This is basically how my desk looks like. Not much thing there cause I just started to work there.

Btw, I would like to share about the last weekend that I working as a promoter. Finally I got a chance to work together with Lai Lai and the another one is my Ambi Pure partner Marilyn. Never thought of the last outlet that I work at would be Mydin USJ! Got lots of memories there! I even did post a blog for Mydin Usj before! Anyway, I did enjoy my day there with the 2 girls.
The Marilynness... shy girl ^^ purposely kacau her..
She will never show her face! Know what? She is a pretty girl!So, after the last weekend of promoter life. I force to back to the permanent job, which is I would need to facing the computer whole day do report report report and report. Garhhhhhhhhhhh... Imagine you need to summarize this to a summarized report.
Thats all for my visuals of my permanent job! Sorry not updating my blog that frequent, I just don't have enough time to sleep, don't talk about online. @.@

End

1 comment:

Jenn said...

poor girl..
don't know that you are that busy lately, take well care =)