Thursday, June 3, 2010

Broga

Finally, I went to Broga Hill!! The place plan for so long. Eventually I managed to gather some friends to go together with me. On top of that, I know some new friends too! Those crap guys. They did cheer me up though. On Thursday, 6 of us cramp inside the little myvi head to Broga to Alvin house. The fella who kept asking me to visit his house there and Broga Hill. After we reached there, expect him to bring us visit somewhere. Who know that fella do his own course report then ask us make ourselves at home. =.= Anyway, we did make ourselves as at home. We play cards and kept shouting shouting there, for the guys they gay over there. I actually enjoy to see that.^^ On the next day, woke up at about 4.30am. Everyone was like dying due to we slept at 2am. I know I shouldn't used the word SLEEP, we just take a nap.

Due to that day was Wesak Day, everyone tend to go Broga Hill. The parking area was fulled and we even jame on the way going up to the peak. Anyway, maybe because of the jame I managed to take a break. But it was so damn hot, I sweat like crazy. Never been sweated like this crazy before. So, from this picture you can see my friends they all sweat like crazy even their pants! Just look like he wet his pants! LOL.
Finally, we reached the peak 4! There is nothing to see there but we just enjoy it! Look at the skinny guy, he is like dying weh~ lol
Yay~~~ Group Pic!!!
Yea, I'm the only girl and they don't treat me as a girl at all. We are brother ma~
The guy who seating beside me which also acting like me... I like to pampered him! Coz he just act like a girl and his friend all treat him like treating a girl! Make me felt like wanted to sayang him more ^^ But he always so angry when I say that! What they always says is....Something wrong with this girl! Why she got soooo many complaint?? LOL. Whatever...

After I took this picture, they all confirmed that I'm a tomboy. sigh! How could they say so?? I looks cute and I'm so girlish~~ They all blind one!
Yeala Yeala... They all the real guys la~~ I'm the tomboy la~ Ishhhh... I'm not offended just find thats funny, first time been saying by people like that.
See?????????? How pack is the peak???? Unbelievable!
The view from the peak... Nice and peaceful.
The sun is already hang on the sky.
And its time to go home too. Once I reached home, I ffk my dearest gang and straight away doze off. Guess what? I took a 6 hours 'nap'! syok!

End

No comments: