Monday, November 30, 2009

November

25 Nov 2009 my gang in Flamingo organized BBQ dinner at Suling house. Actually, we planned to play badminton in the morning. Ended up I couldn't wake up plus I had training in the afternoon. So, I decided ffk.. Paiseh =P In the evening then only I settled all my stuff and rush to Suling house. Basically, to start fire for BBQ is too easy for my gang member because they always the one who started fire and I'm the one who always say want to help and ended up watch at the side. Can't help... =/
We used this 2 BBQ stove to settled our dinner..
Anyway, I don't have much BBQ pic due to BBQ are too busy to eat. Here's my model again.. I love this pic badly!!! He's soooooooooooo so so so so so cute...
Desert...wo de mei len...Know what's this?
They UNNO-ing and I'm eating..
Later, I comes out a very weird idea.. I designed those ppl hair who busy playing UNNO because they won't care what I'm designed for their hair style.
Here's my first model...............Suling!! I'm look that pretty good!
Ended up they designed my hair like this.... Not that bad!
Here all the bunga-gila pictures!! Sial~~~




But I'm still look good~~~~


24 Nov went to Kajang for the famous Kajang sate. Hor liao~ not so fat..though they order too much end up finish it like eating shit! LOL! First time outing with 2/3 of friends that meeting up at the first time! I don't even know their name until now..
Here's my new friends. はじみまして!!
Hor jiak~
This is the fella who asked me for Kajang sate!
Everyone in the pic we see each other at the first time.

23 Nov 2009 was my elder sister's 21st birthday due to funeral of grandma has held on sept so we all couldn't celebrate any celebration or festival. Thus, we celebrate together with the gang of friends in TP at Red box IOI(new). Here is the pic...
My elder sis..Happy birthday!!! She looks like kids..I'm looks elder..

This is me and Kitto (the future Amber Chia ^^)
Angie (Party Queen+Sweet Girl) with me..
All of us..
End

No comments: