Sunday, November 22, 2009

Satiyah's

Ever first of my friend getting married -Satiyah. Obviously, he is an Indian. I remember the most recent time I went to an indian's wedding was when I was just a little girl follow daddy mommy to friend's wedding. This time I go for my friends wedding dinner!! My first time!! hoho!! Congratessssss Sattiyah! Treat her well! Beside, hope you like the gift from us!
This is us who represent Flamingo to that wedding dinner plus some 'CALEFE' infront there ><
Can you see me stucking between them! haha! Insist to do that!
The atmosphere of Indian wedding
The bridal car.............Storm! First time I saw Storm as bridal car!
Suling with me~ (I know I look retard)
Pretty pretty girls~
The next day went to E-excel talk. My sucks face and eyes coz of eyes infection. Ishhh..End

No comments: