Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthdays

Wow! It has been quite sometime I have not updating my blog. Now, I'm gonna to post 3 birthday celebration in a post. Hmmm.. From June until August. The latest celebration was Yoke Kuan's 21st Birthday. She's my sister's friend, yet I always mix around with them too. Among my sister's friend, she is the one who being underage (21) same as me. But now she is officially independent, whilst I have another 8 months to go.
Yoke Kuan
The TPians (sissy gang)
Me~ This photo credits to Angie
Me! Camwhore ^^
Angie and me.. stupid face..
Kitto! don't see she like this.. she is a model cum flight attendant.
This is CCB.... She is biting my leg!! Yummy~
This photo credits to CCB.. Nice though
Now, its June month.
This is Nicholas, my nephew. His first birthday celebration with us. Look at his naughty face, wanna to bite his cheek!!

Me and Nicholas. He always don't like me. He likes guys only.
Fatty~~~~

He thought my second sis is a guy! stupid..lol.. always don't want me to carry.Now, Its my mom birthday. We celebrate at the same place.
After a simple dinner then we have cut cake session.
Family pic!! Awwwwwwwwww... This is sweet..
Thats all for my update! Thanks for reading!

EndAlign Center

No comments: