Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random

My colleagues kept saying I looked pale and weak lately. The worst part is.. they said.. last time when you just get into this company you was pretty and adorable. My respond was silent. I couldn't reply a reason why am I getting worse. Some say you are too stress, some say you better get well rest. For myself I think I'm good. The only thing that torturing me is wake up early in morning. My colleagues they said early morning they look good but when the day getting late they look terrible. Well, I'm opposite. The later the night, I look greater. This not perasan, I'm serious.. Anyway, I used to look like in the picture.
This now.. Got any different beside the hair? Darker? I don't want to look pale and weak~ Help me~
Every morning, I tried to make myself look great and not to wear glasses lately. Sadly they said I looked even worst..T.T Start from now I need to sleep early and not to be late to the office!! I'm the one who always late to office! What to do? I just can't get up from my lovely bed every morning! I hate myself being like that. I been warn by my 2 bosses. If I'm still doing that I'm gonna to bang wall! I serious in this!! Hope it does work. Bless me.

End

No comments: