Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pierce

WooooHoooo~~~~~~~~~~Finally I did it!!!
I have been wanting to do this for the longest time!! Finally I have my ever first belly pierce!! I salute myself to have that courage to do it! It cost me about RM80 with the stuck yet I told my mom it only cost me about RM 60 so that she won't scold me that 99. I've been worrying about how to tell my mom I got my belly pierce and its been long long time didn't facing this kind of problem since graduated from secondary school. *sound old =p This is not the worst part, I know she has prepared dinner for me and its all seafood. Everybody know after piercing or have skin injured are not allow to take seafood as its poisonous to the wound. I was thinking not to tell my mom about it but how am I gonna to tell her I cannot take seafood? Hmmmm.. Finally I have my dinner at about 10pm. lol.. I know its silly. When I facing all the dinner, I was like... die die eat la!! Lets stop eating seafood tomorrow! When I'm eating, my mom likes to watch me eating what she has prepared for me. Finally I told her I got my belly pierce. The first reaction - She smile =D Then she asked - Did you always show your tummy to everyone? Then I was like ......... yea~ She laughed and say nothing. I surprised that's all about her reaction? God bless me~

Yoyoyo!! Shake your body like a belly dancer~~~
Damn excited!
Oh yea! Y'all might wanted to know whether its painful. Honestly, It hurts! But its acceptable! No worries! I'll always encourage you to do it!
So, now my mission is to slim down my tummy!!
Looking forward a hot chick turn out!! Woohoo * syok sendiri

End

5 comments:

imJOEY said...

haha~nice! take good k else it will take u longer time to heal.

yAo said...

really ar? I did clean it twice a day. But sometimes my action is like too rough and it hurts everytime. I wonder how long it would take time until it completely heal?

Jenn said...

O.o
I oso want, where you make it?

imJOEY said...

the first day the pierce look nice.
if u kena it then it will bleed or got then it takes for months to heal and look as nice as first day.

yAo said...

i make it at pyramid there.. there are few places to pierce there. hmmm.. in that case.. i must tahan until it fully recovered..but now i started changing my stud.. too excited edy..^^