Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 more days to go... going to die... The notes thick like hell...
sudenly think want to study hard.. every night i oso study hard.. actually not that hard also...
maybe is don't want lose.. don't want worse than others..
Actually this is a not bad motivation also...

Em...This post is for nothing... Jusr release stress...

Next Monday i will be at Singapore~ Looking forward...
Whats will going on there??
Where to go at Singapore??
Think to have a very very very economical trip only... Not spend much and save as much as i can..

Is all about money jer~
Have to load from mummy... Sister??
Or just bring less and spend less??
Still planing la...
Anyway.. I want take a lot a lot of photo there... Don't stop me~

Oya... Jia yi and thing come to my college register aledi...
So they aledi become my schoolmate...WAKAKAKA..
Tumpang ur car back home ar!!Hehehe....

Sis~ U will be better soon ya... Faster leave the hospital and come my house sembang for nothing...
Waiting u ya~ Is just small such operation.. will be all right de...
Sorry 2day i din't visit u when u is suffering... Coz i have a test 2moro...
Last night went there u still all rite.. So i think is nvm for 2day...
Hope u and ur baby will be healty...

Mum and dad~ Stop arguing la~~ Lou fu lou cai~ Very noisy la...
Em song have to do like me! Diam jer!! No argue at house ok?? very fan leh...
So many @#%$@%&^%#%!%4^%&^%#%^%$I*(#!$ come out... and repeat and repeat...
=.=''

End

4 comments:

ThOnG said...

=.=||| who is 'thing' o?
ting is my sis name leh.... T_T
u know her ar?? haha

yAo said...

hahaha...type error oni a... u ar...bullshit 1...

ThOnG said...

wat la.... who say u r sok lui ar?
scold me bullshit tim? wakaka

yAo said...

suk lui la..not sok lui... i'm not sok lui la...laugh sei me...