Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Von(10 Dec)

Ish.. I ponteng class on wed again... Haiz... I also don't want become like tat 1... But i really can't wake up.. But it is not important whether i came or not, because the presentation was finally end on Tuesday... Everything is good...

Wed stay home for whole day... Sleep, on0 and sleep.. Coz no 1 ask me out... Around 6pm oni know that Ciu they all went to sing k but din't invite me!!!!!! Hate!!! Coz they thought me have class... Haiz...4get about it...Is over.... Don't tell me is over~~ (Is a song)

At nite.. Promise Von will celebrate her bufday in MOS club... Around 8pm oni out from house.. Sembang a while at Kim Gary Restaurant.. Then 10pm oni enter to MOS...

We enjoy very much in the club... Firstly we play True or Dare... Made a part of MOS full of our noisy sound... play like mad... Whatever geli, wai, ugly things we also played...

We dance in the hall and don't feel any high there... Maybe is because of the music not nice.. and the ppl are not so playfull... But the best things there is NO SMOKING... And oso Von shuffle dance made me crazy!! hahahaha... Can't 4got!!  after clubing also won't become smelly...

Around 1am, Xue ying they have to back home... So after they back, we stay there a while and go back home oso..coz the music is really not nice.. 

After dismiss, ciu and me oso felt hungry.. So we went to Asia Cafe eat something then oni go back home... Then Ciu come my house overnite... And still playfull about Von shuffle til 5am something oni slept... Love u so much Von~~ 

All of the gals went to Mos... Samore got another Kristie...

Lili, Ciu and me... Mr.C is at the back...
While dance in hall.. then sudenly took photo... Then become like this..
Scene in the dancing pool..
Von and me... her nicest post...

END

2 comments:

KV said...

eh..nt kim gary larh..wong kok!!

yAo said...

hahaha...yameh??paiseh?? i thought is kim gary.. hehehe