Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My SchooL LiFe

I miss my college... Absent many days already... Long time din't see Jia hui, Yuen Sun and Suling already... Samore now all the lesson already finish, no need to go skull oftenly. Actually 2day promise Jia hui them will go to skull de, but early in the morning when i woke up really can't stand... Tired like hellllllllll.... So actually think to drive to skull de... But at the end i over sleep... hehehe..paiseh... Ccb must scold me lazy de ler... Early morning aledi called and gi gi gat gat... Ishhhh...

Actually go to skull oso learn nothing 1... You see tis is the way my college having class... Very free de... Mr Calvin lesson... Can see all the student lay on the table...hahahah...


I can took photo while having class... Coz too boring... Suling is next to me....^^


Jia Hui and me in the hall doing presentation skript... Look like hard working hor?? Actually not...
Yuen Sun and me... 1 dark 1 white... Hehehe...


Pooi Yee buy for me... She promise treat me drink... I like juices!!!
Next Tuesday i must go to skull aledi!!! I promise...

END

No comments: