Tuesday, December 2, 2008

vOmiT dAy (30 nOV 2008)

Orshhhh... Keep vomiting from 4am til the next morning 7am. Consider din't take a nice sleep in the whole night. I won't force my self to eat so much rubbish ever. In the day, I donno how many things i have ate. When i vomit out all the things out, I felt myself was horrible. How come i can ate so much of things?? I saw Pan Mee, I saw BBQ chicken wing, I saw Milo, I saw sushi, I saw ABC... After vomited really felt my stomach totally spoilt and totally empty. Why izit when mummy is outstation to Vietnam then i oni fall sick?? Then i start realise how important she is...

I thought after vomit nothing will happen anymore so i faster sleep the next day will be better. But, the things is not tat easy. At 6am something, i woke up and vomit the water i drank just now. Then i start worry that wat can i do?? Everything i consumed oso vomit out.. Can't be i don't eat?? Then i kept feeling sleepy, so i continue sleep. But, 7am i woke up and i think drink some isotonik drink will be better. so i drank it. But i vomit it out oso. I really very tired...Coz i used the whole energy of my body to vomit for 3 times...

I start thinking izit i need to go to the hospital?? So i sms to both of my sister.. Both of them call me and oso tell me wat to do and said want to bring me to see doctor. But i aledi consumes a tablets if vomit medicine so i wait and see wheter i will vomit out the medicine anot. Then oni go to the clinic.

In the whole day, I sleep and sleep and sleep... Donno how many hour i'm aledi slept... Then my phone always got miss call when i wake up. Eldest sis, Daddy, Fatt Uncle, and Johnathan.. Every1 is worry for me... I feel very warm... In the afternoon when i woke up, i saw some biscuit put on the table is Lexus and Chipsmore..I oso feel very warm... Tat was my elder sis buy for me...

Around 8pm something, daddy come back and wake me up asked me whether need to bring me to clinic.. So i still felt something stuck in my stomach.. So i went to the baba clinic which normally mummy bring me. Dr.Menara said i can't digest the food so ask me don't eat much oily, spicy and hard digest food... Then give me 5 types of medicine.. coz i have some fever... She measure for me, fever temperature 98.5... Just abit.. actually i can feel it oso...

Start from 2day, i know i can't survive without family and frens.. Is touchful when eldest sis call me and worry about me.. Tell me they worry i'm alone and pengsan in house.. coz no 1 is in the house. I'm alone...samore din't answer the call... coz i sleeping ma...

Now i'm thinking whether 2moro want to attend the class anot?? But 2moro class is important... Decide it 2moro when i wake up...

Love u all... My dears....

END

3 comments:

ThOnG said...

woh? u sick ald ar?
30 nov is my bro bufday tim, when u suffer tat time i still crazy wif my bro..
now u ok ald?

Unknown said...

cloud cloud now feeling better ma?
>x< dun makan so many diff things in one day dee.
take care e cloud

yAo said...

now i feel better aledi la...thanks for worry... just feel something in my stomach run here and there... but din't vomit aledi la...don't worry..