Monday, November 24, 2008

Ah M3i 20th Birthday

Happy birthday to u.. My elder sis... That day after work dad come and bring me back becoz i din't bring car to work. So dad said he want to come bring after off. I was thinking what happen to him so 'hou sei'?? Long time din't fetch by him already not like when i was young always have to depends on him. After i get my license i din't always depends on my dad already. Go everywhere by myself.

Actually we plan to celebrate sister birthday in the night b4 her birthday. So mum make a steamboat then we all also cincai eat.

Nothing special for this time celebration party we still sang Birthday song, we still took photo with the cake. The only different maybe are sister's friends different to last time.
After the party i'm just felt tired donno what happen maybe 2day got to work. But 2day i'm really terrible late to work. Working time is actually 11.30am. I woke up at 12.30pm... I was shock when i woke up, i can't believe the clock showing the time... Really 12.30???? really?? 2day izit weekday?? hahaha... Coz wanna calm my self. But after reach there, is nothing... No 1 know that i'm terrible late to work... Luckily...


No comments: