Saturday, November 8, 2008

06 NoV 2008 ( Jia Yi House)

HoHoHo.... 2day, Che Lit and Alex bring me home. Very happy that no need to take bus go home again, that means i din't take bus back to home for a whole week...Yu Hu... But then next week have to back my self again.. Think as a nightmare... As normal, after Mr Albert class we went to ate lunch. But who know the Mr Calvin said not much student so cancel class...Damn it...Then what for i stay there and take lunch there o... Stupid 1!!!

Then Che Lit said bring Yuen Sun they bac
k to hostel and said bring back to puchong also... This is a good chance that i can show them where is my house coz donno why they wondering where is my house...so i asked Che Lit & Alex to come my house to have seat... Then i let them to see my young photo and around 4pm something they only back...Anyway, thanks a lot for bring me home...hahaha... After they back, i go and take a nap coz felt damn sleepy. But when i almost sleep, ciu called me and asked me to go Jia yi house overnight... After i deal withe her...Then i continue to sleep, but Stephanie (supervisor) called me ask me to work... After deal with her, i continue to sleep... Again, Jia yi called me, coz she wanna make sure izit wanna go to her house... After settle all this thing, izit i still need to sleep?? Coz all the time has gone!!!! But i don't bother anything, just sleep... and let jia yi wake me up when she wanna come and bring me...

Around 8pm something i took a bath and then ate my dinner and keep my things ready to go jia yi house... Who know the stupid fellow 9pm something only reach my house... But then the time is still early, so we went to Midvally and donno wat to do there..coz we oso planed to go sing k at midnight 12am... Anyway we go to KimGary drink first, then only plan whats the next step gonna do... I ordered a Milo Milk blended (recommented by NiNi), then we start to chat and plan... so we all tou piao (投票), finally the result was go to watch High School Musical 3 and we don want to sing k...coz 2moro still have to wake up early... Around 2am, the movie finally finish already...Then we faster rush back to home and think to sleep immediately 1...

After reach Jia Yi new house, we faster switch on the lap top...hahahah...sot 1...die also want to on9.
.. But Jia yi suddenly said wanna bring us to look around her new house, coz it was damn big~~~ i can't counted got how many doors inside the house... how many toilet inside the house...coz every room inside oso have a toilet... and air-cond...samore back of the house is big till can built a basketball field and the kitchen is bigger then my dining room... Big like hell~~~ At 4am something, all of us already very tired and sleepy...so faster rush to sleep...and 3 of us force inside a queen bed.. abit discomfort but is warm...hahahahaha... i want move to Jia yi new house!!!!!
My Lovely Ciu...(Took by me)
Acting cute...

Acting cute oso...^^


we 投票。。。A is sing k, B is back home... then all sre B...Talking something..

End

No comments: