Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Day


I'm very good girl today. After school, I back home alone... And reach home at 7pm. The class actually finish at 4pm, but why is me reach home so late?? hmm..hmm... tell u later...

After i took my bath, mummy was shocked cause i took bath early -.-''l Then i took my dinner after the bath... I'm long time din't take dinner together with mummy. We chat many things... Coz 2day I'm felt bad mood and unhappy so i want to tell her all the things...

2day got marketing test, I'm not doing well in the test and last night I study hard the lecture note. But... 2day i still can't do the paper... I'm so regret to pay so hard working on the lecture note!! If i know that i will can't do well in the paper even i study hard i won't bother it at all... Means last night I give my whole night for Marketing note was wasting my time!! Better i continue watch my 家好月圆...

I heard my classmate said that my room division test result was not very well i also felt unhappy actually... Coz of the STUPID MR ALBERT!!! Hate u very much!! Always ffk!! Say 2day exam but don't exam at the end... Keep admend the exam time!! sei puk gai!!! Ppl study so hard that time u don't want exam!! Sei ham sap lou!! Come and view my blog la!! I'm scolding u ar stupid!!
I tell u...I won't pay attendtion in ur class 4ever!!!

Chill~~~ Calm~~ K... Lets back to why i'm late back home... Hehehe..very yu tim....=P coz i over slept in the bus...hahahahahahahha...donno why 2day is nice while sleepy in the bus, maybe coz is rainy day...

Tomorrow is another day~~ 明天会更好。。。

2 comments:

ThOnG said...

=o=|||
tat mean u slp at the bus 2 or 3hours?
no wonder ytd u sms me where im la...
chill up ^^

yAo said...

yala...tat y i sms u on tat time la..thought u will be there at tat time. but u aledi back home...haiz. no la..i sleep in the bus 1 hour like tat la..should be back on 6 de..then take 1 hour for coming back lo...wasted my time...sleep la sleep la!!