Monday, November 10, 2008

07 NoV 2008 (Chop my hair)

Sleepy leh... 9 o'clock something have to wake up coz Ciu have to back to Taylor for some important discussion...From Jia Yi house to Taylor college we are still blur. When reach Taylor, Ciu go into her school then Jia yi and me wait inside the car coz we want to take breakfast 2gether with ciu ma.

Taylor College...
Waiting for Ciu...

Sleep a while first... ^^
Look out to window...can see Taylor college...
Wait around 20 minutes, Ciu SMS and said settle her things already... So we plan to go 'Lai kong' (丽光) take our breakfast... But early in the morning loss appetite, then i ordered a Asam Laksa, make my self sour a bit... Then Ciu and Jia Yi ate rice with soup... After breakfast, when we going back to take our car, then saw a piece of bil clip on the wiper... Then only know thats a 'saman' ... coz CCB din't pay for the parking fee...hahaha... The 'saman' is RM100...expensive like hell~~

Inside the car, Jia Yi keep saying will let her mom scold til die..hahaha...but Ciu and me din't see saman b4...so we curious to the saman bil, and din't bother wat Jia yi said... Then on the way Jia Yi bring me home, Ciu took Jia Yi camera and took many rubbish photo...Ciu thing to ask Jia yi borrow her the camera coz is 7.1mega pixel is nice to take photo... But Jia Yi refuse to do that... At the time i'm playing the PSP, then i try to ask her borrow me the PSP... Actually at first she also refuse to do 1... Then finally she look like ok aledi... So i take it... Then she keep telling me to take care of her PSP...HAHAHA..Actually no need to said i also will take care of it... So i reach home around 1pm... felt damn sleepy...

On the way going back by home... Almost reach my home aledi...
After reach home, I quickly charged the PSP, coz later i will use it... Then i take a nap, coz later want to go chop my hair with Philip and Johnathan... Around 4pm, i wake up and wash my face then wait for Philip come and bring me... On the way we chit chat chit chat then reach there already... The salon called 'Golden Scissors'... Then after i go inside there, only i realise Stephany seating there doing treatment... Actually i really can't recognise her, coz tat day she look diffrent from normal...Look like more chan(惨)... Then some 1 ask me to have a seat first and wait a while then some1 will wash hair for me... Is the time let me to play PSP... Sudenly a guy come and put the towel on my neck and start wash my hair... After finish my game, only i realise he quite leng zai de lor...hahaha... Then he massage for me, but is quite pain de lor... After finish washed my hair, it still haven dry then he comb my hair... I think i must drop hell lots of hair lor... wait around 15 minutes, stylist (Elvin) come and ask me wat the hair style i'm going to cut?? Then he gave a lots of comment to me only he start to cut my hair. While he cutting my hair, then he chat with me... I think this is actually what a stylist have to do la... And i have to mention he really leng zai de lor... So around 6pm something i only finished my hair cut. I like it also de... Elvin also got teach me how to style my hair... But i think he thought i din't cut this kind of hair b4 lor... hahaha...

After finish the hair cut is already 7pm something ler... So we plan to eat at some where else... So Philip recommend to eat the famous pork noodles at OUG... While eating there, we must chit chat some rubbish there ler... Suddenly, Von called me and ask me to go Steven corner drink... but I'm already eating at behind of Steven corner... so i said can, but u have to bring me home... Discussed a while then only she deal. Then i told Philip that i will wait my fren at Steven corner, ask him back with Johnathan first lo... But he said want bring me to Von house... So i go to Von house and go out 2gether with Von lor... Coz she will be the driver for tat day ma... Then i said i wanna to drive her car, she din't refuse... so after bring yean ling, i'm become the driver... I drive to bring Xue Ying... Then change driver again... We really siao 1... After bring Siow wai we only decide to go 'Strawberry cafe' at PJ State drink... so i ordered a strawberry shake... coz heard like quite tasty de. Sudenly ciu called me... ask me want to go Murni drink anot?? then go Barcelona clubing... I'm actually interested de, but need to drive there myself i'm felt lazy... so i refuse to go... If got ppl fetch i must go de... sorry ya...ciu...

Von, yean ling, Xue Ying, M3...
Waiting for Siow Wai...
See behind me is who...and wat she doing... hahaha...is funny...

No comments: