Monday, November 17, 2008

This Few Day ^^

2moro plan not going to school coz Suling don't go i also don't want to go sumore Tuesday got Marketing test. OMG!!! 10 Chapter!! How to finish read it??? Die hard... Now 1 Chapter also haven start yet. So plan to study it at home 2moro, but i think I will still on9 and 4get about the test^_^

Oya... Last Friday was a silly day... Coz that day, Philip, Johnathan, Kent, Michelle plan to go yam cha at night. We decided to go Papa Kopitiam at Bandar Puteri near our last working place for gathering and chit chat... Actually plan 8pm reach there, but Philip keep admend the time so around 9pm something i reach there... That was my first time drink there, so i was wondering why is there so crowd... Coz the drink is nothing special just some Kopitiam drinks maybe the atmosphere was different a bit... I donno!! So when i reach there, Philip, Tian & John already there... After i seated there a while then receive Kent call said that he ffk. Then 4 of us chat there.. Very syok coz was a raining night... Times going late and late, I saw from Tian face that she tired. So she want to back early coz 2moro still have to work... So Philip have bring them home and i drive my self back home...Around 1am i reach home... Mum was already slept. Then I continue my series drama. Then SMS told Philip that i was reached home..

Suddenly he called and me asked me to out again...hahaha...izit crazy?? Then the most crazy 1 was I promise him and ask John out again also...hahaha... 3 of us crazy 2gether. When i call John asked him out again he also shocked... I wanna out coz i felt damn hungry and my stomach keep bising bising there. 3 of us back home not enough half an hour then out again...I really din't try it before. So after Philip bring John and he come to bring... Actually i thought we will go near around my house some where eat supple and chat longer and 'syoker' 1... Who know the stupid Philip direct go far far drink. Then we stay in the car and round many places like Happy Garden, OUG, then almost reach Sri Petaling. Then we cincai choosed a mamak and eat.. coz was already 2am something where else also closed already only mamak...

While chating, raining again... They we just pay and left there... So the Philip still feel unhappy then John and me is night ghost so we don't wanna go home early and both of us don't feel sleepy @_@ Philip just bring the car and go to PJ area but still donno wanna go where else the aim was 'JUST DON'T WANNA GO HOME EARLY'... The stupid driver ar still 'piu yi' (飘移) let us see tim~ but actually quite excited...^^ He bring us to SS2 Murni coz just wanna let John have a look... Really siao 1... The terrible 1 is coming already...hahahaha...

While we chit chat in the car suddenly said till ah kua... So we plan to go Chow Kit road see ah kua... XD Extreme siao 1...Who know after go there...the road don't have even 1 bird...hahaha... coz that time was already almost 4am... Ppl going to open pasar pagi stall liao...where got ah kua o?? hahaha.. A bit dissapointed... So the whole night i crazy with the 2 fellow... And ask Philip promise to bring us to Genting blow win...hehe... Philip!! if u try to ffk i kill u... nola...i won't de... i will rape u! XD

When reach home was almost 5am... felt tired already... Directly sleep til the next morning then work... But the next day was my nightmare!! coz my project is sucksssssss!!! I hate it!! Try to lie my 1 more time!! I will PECAT U!!! still got 2 more days to suffer...

That day was my firts day work at Tesco, i din't know anything... so i just wait there coz the stupid John said he coming accompany me to work... i also wondering izit yesterday crazy till sot liao.. while i waiting there, i met Wei Yee. She work there also and she teach me how to go inside the entrance and took supplier card. Actually we should take promoter card 1... Then i sor ha sor ha go to find our company ppl then only realise the stupid John also work at the same place... hahaha...he want to play suprise!! sot de!!! laugh sei me!! Firstly i thought no 1 will accompany me to eat lunch there de... So i asked Thong come and eat with me... that day become 4 ppl take lunch me... I really many frens...very hang fuk...^^ can't say like that, later Quan and Thong say me sei oi again...

Em...I think that all what i want to say for this few day la... Hmmm... Except the sucksssss working project everything is happy... ^_^

END

5 comments:

ThOnG said...

=.=||| sei oi ar....
u oso know u very hang fuk leh... i almost every sat go to eat lunch wif u leh...keke

yAo said...

ya...then next week come again la...hahaha..i noe u very good de... u come on sat then johnathan come on sun...then i everyday oso got ppl accompany lor...hehe..^_^

Unknown said...

wah u go to OUG HAPPY GARDEN SRI PETALING near my hse ne didnt even come to find quan. so sad T_T

yAo said...

haha...that time is already 2am something, is ur time doing pig wor..i'm not dare to disturb u leh... i really got think to find u de.. just worry u can't out ma..if u can out sure i will call u out oso de!!

Unknown said...

hahaha lol okie. wei dun so sad le. next time work harder can get gd result dee le. dun so mang with the mr albert. at forst i tot is student dim zi is lec.hahaha