Wednesday, November 5, 2008

01 Nov 2008

That day was weekend, i sure have to work. My working time actually are 11.30am but i slept until 11.35am. Samore i still have to prepare and also need to take sometime to working place although is very near to my house. So around 12pm i only reach there. Then i feel very 'paiseh' coz reach there very late. Anyway i start my job slowly also coz wanna delay the working time. Around 2 or 3pm, thong & her cousin come to my working place coz we date aledi will come and accompany me eat lunch 1... When my fren come sure i will let them try my product that is MARIGOLD MIX FRUIT MANGOSTEEN... We chat a while there and i ask thong to walk around first coz i still have to work. After that, 3pm something quan also raech here already and she brought a goose balloon to visit me... Thus, i brought them to try the sampling which is given by my fren dee... Like Tropicana Twister, Nescafe, Craft Cheese... While i working, 3 of them accompany me to work means chit-chating there and not working actually. Got a aunty said i'm so lucky got fren accompany to work, actually tats right!! Quan kept asking me to go Sunway College for the Holloween Party, but after my work is already very late so i felt lazy to go... But every1 want me to go so i promised to go...very sei oi...

Then i back early and rush back home take bath then rush to the sunway college... but i donno how to go so took some times to reach there... After raech there, we played the ghost house which is organized by Sunway college student... Actually not scary is funny coz i kept laughing inside the ghost house becouse is not scary is funny... got 2 foreign guy walk infront of me so everytime is they let ppl shock first and their react is damn funny, thats why i kept laughing there! Afterward, we go inside Euphoria for clubing. I din't go there b4 so feel quite excited 1... But need to queue very sien 1...samore need to check ic... but Quan so unlucky coz haven over 18th years old so they don't let her to enter... and she back herslef...i feel so sorry... sorry... Nvm!! next time we go there again...

Quan i promise u ar.... Must go next time!!After ur 18th years old...

Lovely Quan^^
Quan & m3..
Quan Quan & m3^^While in the queue we took some pic^^ nice

Xue Ying, m3 & Sexy Siow Wai^^
Around 1am, we out from Euphoria. I feel damn hungry so i ask thong & siao hui accompany to have my supple...and i ordered a chicken rice...izit something wrong with me ordered chicken rice in the night 1am something?? hahaha...anything la...coz i'm hungry...

This is my chicken rice...
Tasty & delicious...
Euphoria (MOS) Ministry Of Sound
END

3 comments:

ThOnG said...

izzit quan bufday tat day bring her go de o??

Unknown said...

hahahahaha nvm nvm. ^^ kiak kiak
u really sei oi lo :p
u say da~we 28th go ~Wuhu~~~
this sat cant go to find u le. next sat ba~promise~~ thn i wan drink nescafe~so nice

yAo said...

ya...promise at 28th!!is friday..no need to work and no class...u don't tell me what ffk sucks thing ar... next sat i 4got i'm not working there already o... din't sell nescafe liao leh...sell tooth paste at tesco liao...no fate la...