Sunday, November 23, 2008

2o NoV 2oo8 (GeN+iNg)

YEAH!! Jia Yi come fetched me back from school. You know why is she so hou sei?? coz i treat her to watch movie... really ccb lai de!! V go to IOI wacth MADAGASCAR!! I like to move it move it~~ But maybe coz i'm really too tired on that day... I slept inside the cinema.. paiseh..coz my eyes really can't open aledi. Sorry ccb~~

When come out from IOI was rainy day.. Keep raining for the whole night. Samore promise Philip and John go Genting at 7pm.. But I'm really too tired so i asked for delay til 8pm so i can take nap lo.. Even 1 hour also can fulfill me althought is not enough to cure my sleepy @_@

Around 8pm something almost 9pm Philip only reach my home. Then take around 1 an half hour reach Genting. There is still rainy day, but the wheather is nice... Like it soooooo much...

We went to the KFC there for my dinner. While having my dinner saw a little cat. John don't like cat but i still kept called the cat come and feed it some kfc... Then John looking at me mention that wanna fight izit?? hahaha...

Philip din't eat kfc..so he become a camera man for us..took some yong sui photo for us. After finish the meal, we go out door blow wind and enjoy the wheather... Also took helllll lots of yong sui photo... But i haven get it yet, coz are inside philip pc... patient.. and wait my yong sui photo la...

1am something we back from Genting.. On the way coming down, i open the window and enjoy the wind blow my hair til like sor po..

2.30am i reach home.. Thanks a lot to Philip coz the next day he still need to wake up at 5am or 6am...heheh... Thanks for become our driver..

No comments: