Thursday, December 31, 2009

Closing

I'm here to blog about the end of year 2009 in my life. Well, I'm really thankful to person who had given me a very wonderful year no matter happiness, sorrows, joy, tears, dreadful, sadness, love and all that. Everything did impressing me deeply. I'll remember everything had happened between you! you! you! with me! Whole year came down, tragedies happened one by one.. the robbery case, grandma passed away - joyous happened though, eldest sis given birth little Nicholas, I got my brand new camera, vacation at Bali, an unforgettable birthday by my girls, plenty of birthday party lovely dovey memories, ever first ghost hunting trip with friends, got my own small little Kancil, few events job experience, of course my new friends and a lot! Apparently, Joyful more than sadness! The only sadness for me will be - I still haven't get a right ever first Boy Friend! T.T I prefer single life though. OH! Pictures want to says something ^^ Here we go..

This is my lovely family members, I knew I'd done something silly made you all upset. Especially my mom, your mercy forgive every bad thing that I'd done. Nicholas boy, Doffy, my cousin, grandma, my Family.. they are my LIFE.
This is some of the birthday party that I have attended. Impressive, though spend quite a lot on it. As long as you happy on it. ^^ mine birthday, zoo, hc, sw, ciu, thong, yl, lili, evon, ccb, c come, ml, sq, man yoke, lek, suling (*you know who you are).. I did celebrate with all these fella..Proud of it!
This is part of my life indeed..... working for MONEY=LIFE It does give me a very good experience.
This is trip that I went. Bali, Cameron, Ipoh, Raub, PD, Penang.. Botanical garden consider? Suppose?
This is all the outing I went. No matter yumcha, farewell, outings, or just for lame! You guys know how much you mean to me now?
1 year is not that short, not that long though.
Thanks ppl who had left foot print in my life 2009.

End

No comments: