Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do you think?

Yea.. I'm here to blog again ^^ maybe some of you would think why aren't me concentrating on my study? Seriously, I can't stand whole day sticking my buttock on chair and looking at those bothering notes to memorize all damn formulas!! Why am I here? Erm... Nothing lar! Just feel like wanna to blog lar~ Cannot ar???

Lately get bored of my current old fashion hair style, thinking of to chop my hair. Ermmm..chop shorter? BOB hair? Boy cut? make my face looks smaller and slimmer? Does it work? or change my hairline to another side? middle? like those old Japanese Guy? or just remain the same hair style like normal girl??
Notice any changes of me in this picture??????????????? Looks fairer? Slimmer?? Fatter?? No....Its was my hairline? Do you think it's fine for me?? (Ignore my worn-out T-shirt)
Trying to make some fun while studying!! If not it's gonna be extremely boring or else I'll be on my lovely bed!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Does it freak you out!!! LOL!! Enjoy it!! =D
Back to study!! Once I look at it my eyes feel like drop off!! @.@..Arghhhhhh!!!
=.=''
* almost one month plus didn't hear from someone...sigh...
End

3 comments:

Jenn said...

go for boy cut then!
Lol

I'm wins said...

u change wat new hair style also "yong sui"de la!!wahahaha!!

yAo said...

Jenn-boy cut ar? later got no hair to cover my face end up my face looks bigger and fatter! mampus la then~ dare not to try, think about it first!
Wins- You too~ whatever hair style for you are same! no different!distinct-less! say ppl pulak!