Friday, December 18, 2009

Exam-free

The night before my last exam, I was struggling to study my finance notes! I was very concentrating on my notes, I saw thingy in black wandering next to me! Once I look to it...............
Cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*repeling few feet a away)
How could it sneaked into my room???(*finding Ridsect)
Lastly know what happened to that stinky thing------- died under Ridsect!
It was about 3 something in the morning, I was so sleepy that moment but that stinky thing made me awake!! Hence I continue on my study until 6 something!! What a hardworking nerd!
See how 'geli' that thing?? It was struggling to death...Pity..
Thank you Ridsect

The next day, my face was drawn and haggard due to sleeplessness and my eye bag can squeeze in a gold fish. That day was our last sem in 2009 and we will catch up in year 2010. Everyone was jaded due to studied diligently the day before.

This is Gulnuer...from Xin Jiang(China)
Yuen Sun and me
Alex, me, Yuen Sun
Gulnuer, me, Careen, Jia Wai
After all those paper, I'm free!!! I can fly~ Jia yi(CCB) invited me for premiere of Body Guard and Assassin. When I was heading to Pavillion, on the way was shitty jame..You know kl la~
Once reached there, maybe I was too excited of beginning of holiday. I shopped for some stuff and even for Christmas gift. Basically, I was eager to buy lots of useless thing especially the wooden puzzle. Thinking to grab it home as Christmas gift, it cost 35 bucks though. Anyway, our dinner settled at Pepper lunch. Quite impressive because they serve the dish in dreadfully hot plate until you able to cooking it without fire. Server served dish and guide you how to cook it cause they suppose everyone ever want to try it by own-self. I didn't though, I rather the leng zai server cook for me cause of my terrible bad skill in cooking.
Hor liao~~
Pray before you eat.. ^^
I love this ice-cream badly!! *Thumb up. must try! They only have 2 flavour- caramel and match. I find caramel are too sweet for me, I rather prefer Matcha!
Then we head to cinema. On the way, we saw press conference of Body Guard and Assassin. Nice movie though. Rate 8/10. 2 marks for little part of bored and my sleeplessness.
Brilliant, impressive decoration in Pavillion. Barely take pic there due to lack of time.
How pack the cinema???
I perceived this is the Miss Astro for donno which year. She is beautiful and charming!
After movie session, it was 12 midnight. Scare to drive home late in night so I speed very well til able to reach home from Pavillion in 25minutes! how fast! I reckon this day I'll keep blogging impact of accumulative stinky matter burst out! Thanks for reading my lame blog!

End

No comments: