Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Solstice

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia~~~ Started my dearest holiday!!! Woohoo~ Have very fun!! Well, eldest sis came to my house this day very frequent. Meaning I have to facing little evil(Nicole) for few days, sometimes she's cute though. I hardly spend my day with them cause I have to work on weekends and they always come to my house on weekends. However, this day Nicole having her holiday as well as me so we spend our day together-gether. Here's the pic of day...Went to Vegetarian Restaurant for our 'lunch? dinner' *it's about 5pm but that was our first meal. Every meal there only cost us 2 bucks... 2BUCKS??? Yea!! 2BUCKS!! Don't ask me why is it sooo damn cheap, I tak tau. My model showing you how delicious her Wan Tan Mee.
Here our new member ^_____^ Nicholas Boy~
In the evening, we made Tong Yuen together-gether. Sweetest food of the day ^^
End

No comments: