Friday, March 26, 2010

The day in Zoo

Went to Batu Caves with coursemate! They always blame on me about I didn't spend some time with them to play around. Eventually, that day I'll be free after class. They don't let me go and ask me go for wherever they like. Firstly plan to Zoo but ended up went to Batu Caves. Zoo will be going on next day.
After we all have a emergency plan to Batu Caves, the following day we have another plan to Zoo. Remember that my last visit to Zoo was Standard 6 if not mistaken. Since I shifted my house to Puchong I don't even back to the place where I grew. Last time when I was staying at KL Tmn Melawati, I used to visit to Zoo every year. Not bad huh? But I didn't know that since when Zoo become like this lousy. Summore increase the entrance fee. 20 bucks! not worth it! with secondary school uniform only about 6 bucks! we really plan to wear school uniform there! lol! Purposely to save 14 bucks! Of course, end up we didn't do that cause we still need to take pretty picture ma~
It was pretty hot in the Zoo, thought KL weather won't be so hot..anyway, I'm wrong. See, barely see Giraffe wandering everywhere..

Only 5 of us..
Due to the lion all sleeping inside the cage, I suppose so.. We could take picture with lion statue.. =.= See how boring my face showing..
Miss this orang utan! When I was little girl this orang utan used to be there..until now! still there!! hoping you be healthy until my children able to see you..^^
Tiring~
Everyone have own expression..
Weirdo~~ Funny though! LOL! who is number one?Alex or Eric? I'm the loser this time..
Blow kiss~
A,E,I,O,U!!
Mangali love you!!!
Camel~
I want nobody nobody but YOU!
KISSY~
Want to grab this home..
Back to kids time~Really had a great day although don't have much animal and the show was just so so. Those foreigner watch the animal show until fall asleep, you can imagine how was the show? The major problem might be the show guider speak in Malay...How could they expect foreigner to understand? About 4.30pm, they 'halau' all the animal back to the cage.. Its quite boring due to no feeding and all the animal so inactive.

End

No comments: