Monday, March 22, 2010

update for March

Last Sat, I worked for Colgate ourdoor event. 4 person in a team, run for 2 venues a day - Lot 10 and Pavillion. Now then I only know PAVILION is so damn freaking super duper PACK!! Those malay ar, wear like mat rempit ar..lepaking there, seating beside the road ar.. donno for what. You can see from the picture. I don't even know that since when Pavilion become tourism location? Got group of taiwanese, chinaman visitor wor~~
During work time, our jobscope is just to give out colgate mouth rinse. Thats why everyone like us..coz we got FREE GIFT!!! LOL. (I'm looks short in this picture)

During recess time..Sohong, me and Selvan
Selvan (my driver) The first indian guy that I had my McD lunch in car together.
See how scary is those Taiwanese? They all grab all my free gift from my hand I don't even need to pass to them, save my energy samore.. not even 3minutes whole bag of free gift gone!! Trying to ask Selvan for SOS.. A word to describe them... CRAZY ^^Overall the job is hard, its fun though.

END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that my previous primary school classmate gathering was about 1 year ago. This 2010, some organizers organized another gathering. Suppose to have more that this amount ppl to come but due to some fong fei gei(ffk) some give grandmother story left about half of my classmate only. Here's the pictures of the day.
All of us..girl girl and boy boy..
Ah San she kissing me!! Didn't notice she doing this to me..feel like kena rape... No la..very sweet..

Finally we all take out I/C and realize most of us still haven change our I/C.. Meaning our I/C remain the same faces like standard 6.. Damn noob! I love my I/C badly! Don't wanna to change it at all.They said I'm sensitive to camera.. ^^ yes, I'm..
Hui Bee~ my classmate they all use to have alot funny funny nickname given teacher, still funny even now..
All the girl..
END

No comments: