Friday, March 26, 2010

illustration

Yay~ Finally I get my studio picture!! the effect actually comes out not that good..just that i edited it by myself.. So it's looks more nicer!! ^^ Here's the benefit of reading my blog!! I post all of the 12 pics that I have! But in facebook only got 4.. Appreciate and comment please! I know this really doesn't looks like me la! I know I know... Anyway, enjoy!
1st
2nd

3rd
4th
5th...I like this..6th
This is the weirdest post!! looks like trying to flirt at ppl or something like slut..7th
8th
Like ^^
9th
10th
11th
12thwhich one do you like the most?
please vote!

End


5 comments:

said...

2nd: u looks taller~
10th: macam malay~
3rd: nice 1~

yAo said...

whoaa..you really comment..LOL!
yea! 10th really abit like siti nur haliza feel~ haha!!
when you say it then only i notice it!

imJOEY said...

u bring ur own shirt?the 12th clothing a bit..eherm."l.e.o.n.g"
but overall u look mature.
nv ren wei~

Jenn said...

walao, siti nur halize wa.. Lol
why suddenly go for studio one?

yAo said...

for no reason..^^ simply go..