Thursday, March 11, 2010

Genting Business Trip

Last weekend, I'm not working! Sounds great.. But went to Genting trip for E.excel Business Training. So basically this is the pictures taken up there..The ever first time wearing formal up at genting. Normally will go there for lepak..
Besides Training...
We got show...Hot Dance from Dazzle.. They really hot~
In formal...
My upline...Looks parlia..LOL.. I'm looks good in this pic! ^^
My up up up up line... He's the one recruited me!
All of my uplines...

Lets eat..
Kacau ppl taking pic...
Eat again...Lastly..our e.excel idol.. Dr.Chen! she's gorgeous!
2 days trip make me enough exhausted! Sleep like hell after back from there.. You won't know how tiring during the training. Sorry for neglected my blog for couple day, I'm just too busy for assignment, exam, tuition and others stuff. Thanks for viewing my blog..^^

End

No comments: